13 August 2010

Pretty things: Quotesandnotes


by Quotesandnotes

Interesting customized tags, bookmarks, clothespins and more for that personal touch. 'If I don't write to empty my mind, I go mad' wood notepad seems to be my favorite item from their shop because I personally feel writing is the best way to express your thoughts. Another item from their shop which I can't seem to resist is their set of matching heart shaped cotton plush with the words, "You + Me". It's raining, It's pouring, ..and you and me are needing a little warmth and lovin'! - the right words to say to your significant other during a rainy weather. Great as gifting for anniversaries or romantic occasions.

Or maybe, if you're more of a writer, pen those inner emotions down on this sweet '40 Reasons why I love you' wood mini notepad. He/She will probably feel smitten by your adoring words, I'm sure. Other unique items include this cozy coffee sleeve (All the coffee in Columbia won't make me a morning person. - What an amusing gift to give to a coffee lover), lovely set of 12 clothespins (includes all sorts of words of Love so you can use them to clip up little love messages or pictures on the walls/bedroom) and even customized gift tags. Be sure to check out Quotesandnotes for more.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...