29 June 2010

Updates




I've been busy.

Adding new items as much I can, aside from being distracted on the weekends since the weekends are the only time I get to indulge in some crafting goodness. So there you go. New items have been added to my Etsy shop. Please remember to heart it if you adore my pieces And don't forget to check this blog periodically since I'll be posting some lovely finds and inspiring images on a daily basis just to keep you entertained (Now, surely I am not the only one to feel annoyed by that same old thing staring back at me each time I view it in the browser? No pun intended). By the way, sharing is caring so its really nice to highlight some of the wonderful creations that I've stumbled upon on Etsy. Do support handmade goods, the appreciation given is the best gift ever to a crafter. *inserts wide smile* Thank you xx
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...