28 June 2010

Lovely finds

I've decided to post inspiring pictures and lovely finds I've stumbled upon on Etsy.
Enjoy xx


White oathing stone by sjengraving


Hand Stamped Cappuccino Cups by simplyprettyprints


Vintage Silverware His and Hers forks by BeachHouseLiving


One of a kind personalized gifts! Aren't those 'dates' adorable with hearts in between? I'll love to drink tea from cups that have the words written 'Hello Love' in the morning. And these His and Hers forks are so unique; they make great couple gifts.


***


The Three Dimensional Victorian Doll House
by
Phil Wilson, Willabel L. Tong, Renee Jablow


via source






via source

When I first saw this picture, I realised I had the same doll house as pictured. I used to collect all sorts of paper dolls, and play with them. I couldn't afford a doll house back then, so I was beyond thrilled when my aunt gave this to me as a gift. The beautiful thing about this is that it can be unfolded to reveal a house. I don't play with them anymore, but they remain as precious treasures to me. I'll definitely take pictures of them one day to show you.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...