20 November 2009

Site issues

Please bear with me as I am trying to fix the site issues. At the moment, the site is accessible via jewelmepretty.com but may cause some disruptions at times so please be patient while I look further into this matter. As seen, I've decided to revamp the site so that the site loading will not take much time and if you've realised the disappearance of the Twitter and Follower links, it'll be moved to the About section soon and Mailing List under Contact. In addition, I'll be holding a flea market sometime next week, probably on Thursday 26.11.09 or Saturday, 27.11.09. Timing and venue will be confirmed soon. I am sorry for any incovenience caused. Thank you.

Note: Sold items have been removed for easier viewing.
All items viewable here are available.
Don't worry, new additions will be added soon this week.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...